- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Rhodes™ Cinnamon Roll or Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Roll
- icing, included with rolls
- black sugar sprinkles
- candy eyes
- black gum drop
- corn syrup
- black licorice laces
- Microwave or bake roll following instructions on package. Let cool 2 minutes.
- Spread icing over roll and sprinkle with black sugar sprinkles.
- Place gum drop by the side of the roll and secure with a toothpick.
- Press eyes into gum drop with corn syrup.
- Cut 8 licorice legs 3-4-inches long.
- Poke holes in both sides of roll and press licorice legs in them.
NotesThis is a cute recipe the kids or grandkids will love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More