- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Rhodes™ Cinnamon Roll or Rhodes Anytime!™ Cinnamon Roll
- icing, included with rolls
- black sugar sprinkles
- candy eyes
- black gum drop
- corn syrup
- black licorice laces
- Microwave or bake roll following instructions on package. Let cool 2 minutes.
- Spread icing over roll and sprinkle with black sugar sprinkles.
- Place gum drop by the side of the roll and secure with a toothpick.
- Press eyes into gum drop with corn syrup.
- Cut 8 licorice legs 3-4-inches long.
- Poke holes in both sides of roll and press licorice legs in them.
NotesThis is a cute recipe the kids or grandkids will love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More