- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 130 (inc. 120 chilling)
- 1 lb bag frozen petite peas, thawed
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- Place thawed peas and garlic in food processor with steel blade, pulse until blended, while slowly adding the extra virgin olive oil.
- Then add the Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve this dip with fresh vegetables, roasted potato slices, Indian Naan bread, raw carrots, radishes, asparagus, crostini, or grilled pita bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More