- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 or 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 or 3 teaspoons ground chili peppers
- 1/2 carrot or daikon, shredded
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, or until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in red wine vinegar, fish sauce and chilies.
- Stir in carrot and top with peanuts just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Simple Homemade Favorites
Vegan Eats!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More