- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 or 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 or 3 teaspoons ground chili peppers
- 1/2 carrot or daikon, shredded
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, or until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in red wine vinegar, fish sauce and chilies.
- Stir in carrot and top with peanuts just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More