- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- for ravioli:
- 400 g flour (14 oz)
- 5 eggs
- for ravioli filling:
- 200 g chicken meat (boiled) (7 oz)
- 300 g asparagus (10.5 oz)
- 1 clove of garlic
- parsley, marjoram
- for sauce:
- 1/2 tblspoon starch
- 100 ml cream (3,4 fl.oz)
- salt, pepper
- Boil asparagus in salted water. Cut the soft tips and put them aside, chop the rest.
- Mince the boiled chicken meat and saute with butter and chopped asparagus for liquid to evaporate. Add minced garlic, marjoran and parsley, salt and pepper to your taste.
- For ravioli pasta, mix the flour and eggs with a little salt, do not add water.
- Roll out the pasta (very thin, use pasta machine if you've got one) and cut it with a flower-shaped ravioli cutter.
- Distribute the chicken and asparagus filling on half of the ravioli, and then cover with the other half. Press firmly the borders. Let them dry for about 1 hour and then cook them in boiling salted water. When cooked, take them out with a slotted spoon and place in a serving plate/bowl.
- For sauce, saute asparagus tips with 1/2 tblspoon of butter. Melt the starch in cream, add it to the asparagus and cook for about 5 minutes to get a dense sauce. Add salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over ravioli, sprinkle with grated Parmiggiano Reggiano and serve immediately.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More