- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- for ravioli:
- 400 g flour (14 oz)
- 5 eggs
- for ravioli filling:
- 200 g chicken meat (boiled) (7 oz)
- 300 g asparagus (10.5 oz)
- 1 clove of garlic
- parsley, marjoram
- for sauce:
- 1/2 tblspoon starch
- 100 ml cream (3,4 fl.oz)
- salt, pepper
- Boil asparagus in salted water. Cut the soft tips and put them aside, chop the rest.
- Mince the boiled chicken meat and saute with butter and chopped asparagus for liquid to evaporate. Add minced garlic, marjoran and parsley, salt and pepper to your taste.
- For ravioli pasta, mix the flour and eggs with a little salt, do not add water.
- Roll out the pasta (very thin, use pasta machine if you've got one) and cut it with a flower-shaped ravioli cutter.
- Distribute the chicken and asparagus filling on half of the ravioli, and then cover with the other half. Press firmly the borders. Let them dry for about 1 hour and then cook them in boiling salted water. When cooked, take them out with a slotted spoon and place in a serving plate/bowl.
- For sauce, saute asparagus tips with 1/2 tblspoon of butter. Melt the starch in cream, add it to the asparagus and cook for about 5 minutes to get a dense sauce. Add salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over ravioli, sprinkle with grated Parmiggiano Reggiano and serve immediately.