- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 ounces, about 40) regular marshmallows - OR - 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- Canned frosting
- Assorted candies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using cookie cutters coated with cooking spray cut into flower shapes. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- 4MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More