- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a favorite early summer meal in my family. I believe it came out of a Bon Appetit magazine from the 80s.
- 1/4 C butter
- 2 t minced garlic
- 2 C julienned vegetables (I usually use zucchini, carrots, and green beans, but be creative!)
- 1 C whipping cream
- 1/2 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C choppped fresh dill or 1 1/3 T dried
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1 lb pasta, cooked al dente
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute garlic until it just begins to color, about 1 minute. Add vegetables and toss over high heat for 2 minutes. Stir in cream, parmesan, dill, salt, and pepper. Add pasta and toss gently to blend well.
Deliciously Healthy at NCI
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More