- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c Butter, room temp
- 1 3/4 c Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 t Vanilla
- 2 3/4 c Flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 t Baking Powder
- 1) Beat butter until soft.
- 2) Add sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- 3) Add egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- 4) Sift dry ingredients. Add to the above mixture and blend thoroughly.
- 5) Shape with a cookie press, or large star tube pastry bag into daisies.
- 6) Bake at 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More