- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c Butter, room temp
- 1 3/4 c Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 t Vanilla
- 2 3/4 c Flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/2 t Baking Powder
- 1) Beat butter until soft.
- 2) Add sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- 3) Add egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- 4) Sift dry ingredients. Add to the above mixture and blend thoroughly.
- 5) Shape with a cookie press, or large star tube pastry bag into daisies.
- 6) Bake at 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Fun appetizers and snacks
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More