- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Shell pasta
- 3 cloves garlic
- 9 oz yellow cherry tomatoes
- 9 oz red cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 handful black olives
- 1 tbl fresh chives
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 4 tbl white wine vinegar
- 7 Tbl extra virgin olive oil
- Add pasta, garlic and dash salt to boiling water.
- Boil until pasta is al dente.
- Drain and set garlic clove aside.
- Chop tomatoes, olives, cucumber and herbs.
- Place garlic on cutting board and sprinkle with salt.
- Mash garlic with back of a fork.
- Add to oil and vinegar in bottom of large bowl.
- Add veggies and mix.
- Add pasta and toss together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More