- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Shell pasta
- 3 cloves garlic
- 9 oz yellow cherry tomatoes
- 9 oz red cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 handful black olives
- 1 tbl fresh chives
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 4 tbl white wine vinegar
- 7 Tbl extra virgin olive oil
- Add pasta, garlic and dash salt to boiling water.
- Boil until pasta is al dente.
- Drain and set garlic clove aside.
- Chop tomatoes, olives, cucumber and herbs.
- Place garlic on cutting board and sprinkle with salt.
- Mash garlic with back of a fork.
- Add to oil and vinegar in bottom of large bowl.
- Add veggies and mix.
- Add pasta and toss together.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More