- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 or 3 ripe avocados, peeled and lightly mashed with fork
- 1 small onion, diced
- lime juice (2 or 3 TBLS) preferably fresh, but bottled is ok
- a big pinch of kosher salt
- Gently mix avocado & onion.
- Squeeze in a good bit of lime juice.
- Sprinkle in kosher salt.
- Mix gently.
- Here you have to keep tasting until you like it.
- I've also spiced it up with diced jalapeno (seeded & deveined) and some cilantro.
- Some people also add sour cream or diced tomatoes or salsa.
- My favorite is just basic guacamole!
- Make it an hour ahead of time.
- Store in refrigerator for flavors to mix.
- Be sure to wrap tightly with plastic wrap pressed directly onto the guacamole.
- That will prevent it from changing color.
- Serve with chips, burritos, fajitas, tacos, enchiladas on burgers or sandwiches!
NotesI like basic guac... but you can definitely make it to suit you!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More