- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 T butter or margarine
- 1/4 C sliced scallions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, washed and sliced in half
- 1/4 C chopped fresh basil or 1-1/2 tsp dried basil
- 4 yellow squash, washed and cut into julienne strips (you’ll have about 4 cups)
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Directions: Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine in a skillet.
- Add scallions and garlic.
- Sauté 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add basil and cook another minute.
- Serve over squash “pasta.”
- Directions: Squash pasta
- Sauté julienned squash in remaining 2 tablespoons butter or margarine until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Top with sauce.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if you like.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More