- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs squash, pumpkin, or sweet potato; peeled, cut into 1 in chunks
- 1/2 c water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 c corn
- 1 lb potatoes, cut into cubes and parboiled
- 1/2 c lima beans
- 1/2 c peas
- 1 c feta
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in another pan and saute onion and then add the tomatoes and oregano, S&P. Put this mix in with the squash. Combine well.
- 3. Add the corn, potatoes, lima beans and peas then cook gently 10 min.
- 4. When veggies are cooked, crumble the feta cheese and add. Heat through and stir.
- garnish with parsley
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More