- 2 lbs squash, pumpkin, or sweet potato; peeled, cut into 1 in chunks
- 1/2 c water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 c corn
- 1 lb potatoes, cut into cubes and parboiled
- 1/2 c lima beans
- 1/2 c peas
- 1 c feta
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in another pan and saute onion and then add the tomatoes and oregano, S&P. Put this mix in with the squash. Combine well.
3. Add the corn, potatoes, lima beans and peas then cook gently 10 min.
4. When veggies are cooked, crumble the feta cheese and add. Heat through and stir.
garnish with parsley