- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs squash, pumpkin, or sweet potato; peeled, cut into 1 in chunks
- 1/2 c water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 c corn
- 1 lb potatoes, cut into cubes and parboiled
- 1/2 c lima beans
- 1/2 c peas
- 1 c feta
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in another pan and saute onion and then add the tomatoes and oregano, S&P. Put this mix in with the squash. Combine well.
- 3. Add the corn, potatoes, lima beans and peas then cook gently 10 min.
- 4. When veggies are cooked, crumble the feta cheese and add. Heat through and stir.
- garnish with parsley
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
culinary karmaSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More