- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 lb lean Beef, sliced
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced
- 3 stalks of celery, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- 3 tbs ginger, grated
- 1 box whole wheat pasta
- 1 tbs red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Boil pasta without salt in the water until al dente. Strain and toss with about a tbs of oil to make sure the noodles don't stick together. Set cooked noodles aside until the meat/veg mixture is ready.
- Put about 2 tbs of oil into your wok and get it well heated. Then add the pork and quickly stir fry until all pork is pretty much opaque. Then add chili flakes and some ground black pepper to season the pork.
- Once the pork it totally opaque add the veggies and the grated ginger/garlic. Stir fry all the ingredients and add the sesame oil and soy sauce. I added about a 3 tbs of water to give the sauce and pork some time to cook through. Add the pasta and toss, toss, toss. Let the pasta cook in the sauce for a few minutes and absorb all the sauce. Then serve and enjoy.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More