- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Cream together the butter or margarine and the pudding mix. Blend in the baking mix, egg and sugar and mix well.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough to 3/8 inch thickness and cut into cookies with a shamrock cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 350F for 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges. Let cookies cool on rack. Frost with green colored icing and sprinkles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More