- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cups baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Cream together the butter or margarine and the pudding mix. Blend in the baking mix, egg and sugar and mix well.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough to 3/8 inch thickness and cut into cookies with a shamrock cookie cutter.
- Place cookies on the prepared baking sheet and bake at 350F for 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the edges. Let cookies cool on rack. Frost with green colored icing and sprinkles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More