- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30-40 brownies
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boxes Hershey's double chocolate brownie mix
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Guiness stout
- 4 eggs
- For frosting: 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/4 c. Bailey's Irish cream
- 1/2 tsp. Jameson's Irish Whiskey (optional, this is only for you hard core Irish!)
- Cocoa Powder for garnish (or green sugar!)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Blend brownie mix, oil, stout, and eggs with a large spatula until just combined, pour into pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting into squares (at least 3 hours!)
- Beat butter, confectioners sugar, and 1/2 Bailey's until blended.
- Slowly add whiskey and remaining Bailey's while beating until desired consistency is reached. Frosting should be thick and fluffy.
- Top brownie squares with a dollop of frosting and dust with cocoa powder.
NotesNamed for one of favorite drinks! I love the flavor combination of chocolate and Irish cream, so this was a no-brainer for tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day Party!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More