- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 2-4 drops mint extract
- 2 ice cubes
- 2-4 drops of green food coloring
- Frosted 16-ounce glass
- Splash of seltzer water
- Dollop of whipped cream
- Combine milk, ice cream or frozen yogurt, extract, ice cubes, and food coloring in a blender.
- Mix until smooth. Pour into glass.
- Add a splash of seltzer water and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
NFPG Recipe Collection
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More