- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 4 tsp. cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine the gelatin and cold water in a small saucepan. Let stand until thickened. Place over low heat and stir constantly just until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool, but not set.
- Whip cream, sugar and vanilla until slightly thickened. Gradually add the cooled gelatin mixture.
- Whip using high speed until stiff. Do not over beat or you will be making butter. Store in refrigerator.
NotesTo make sure your whipped cream holds its shape, use stabilized whipped cream. This recipe comes from one of my clippings from years ago.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Meatball Stufeed Tomato
Zesty Party MixSee More