- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 TB cold water
- 2 tsp gelatin (Unflavored of course)
- 1 tsp meringue powder
- 3 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1TB Rum, Bourbon or Cognac
- 1/8 cup powdered sugar (Normally I would not use this, but the rum covers up the raw cornstarch flavor)
- Bloom gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
- Place Whipping implements in freezer (Bowl, Beaters)
- Have Ice and water ready in another bowl as an Ice bath when adding the gelatin.
- Set gelatin in simmering water until melted and clear. Let cool.
- Start whipping the cream, add powdered sugar and Meringue powder and whip until JUST beyond soft peaks.
- Place bowl in the ice bath
- Mix in rum.
- Once incorporated add the bloomed gelatin, use hand whisk until desired consistency is reached.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More