- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 4 tsp. cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine the gelatin and cold water in a small saucepan. Let stand until thickened. Place over low heat and stir constantly just until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool, but not set.
- Whip cream, sugar and vanilla until slightly thickened. Gradually add the cooled gelatin mixture.
- Whip using high speed until stiff. Do not over beat or you will be making butter. Store in refrigerator.
NotesTo make sure your whipped cream holds its shape, use stabilized whipped cream. This recipe comes from one of my clippings from years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More