- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can of your favorite beans (kidney, pinto, etc), undrained
- Package of corn tortillas
- Toppings: grated cheese, chopped onion, lettuce, avocado, sour cream
- (For spicier sauce, use two cans of enchilada sauce and no tomato sauce)
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain grease. Add enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, and beans. Simmer until heated through. Drop corn tortillas (one by one) in sauce to warm them. Take out tortilla, put on a plate and top with desired ingredients and a ladle of sauce. Stack like a pancake as desired, repeating layers.
NotesThis meal is my husband's "special meal" - I make it for his birthday every year, as well as any other special day that comes up for him.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
My Family CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More