STAINED GLASS CANDY
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Karo syrup or corn syrup
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- food coloring
- 1 teaspoon oil flavoring of your choice,
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook syrup, sugar and water to hard crack stage 300' on candy stick.
- Remove from stove.
- Add food coloring, oil flavoring and salt.
- Pour onto foil paper, let dry.
- Coat both sides with powdered sugar, break into small or medium pieces with hammer or meat mallet.
- Put into air tight bags or contaiers.
NotesOne year I took jelly jars and made labels and gave these as gifts.
I got this receipe for a lady friend who I worked with in Winston-Salem NC. It's really pretty when you do green and red for Christmas, you can also do black and orange for halloween. You all get the idea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More