- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 3 8 oz containers Cool Whip, thawed
- 12 oz smooth peanut butter..I use Jiff
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 TB vanilla
- 2 Graham Cracker crusts
- Make sure cream cheese is soft and room temp, otherwise it beads up. (Does that sound like experience talking here?)
- Cream together cream cheese and 2 containers of Cool Whip with mixer on slow speed, increasing to medium.
- Add Peanut Butter, powdered sugar and vanilla and continue beating on medium speed until creamy. Spoon into pie crusts.
- Top with one half container of Cool Whip on each pie, smoothing it out to ends of pie.
- Cover and freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
- Allow to sit on counter top for 15 minutes or so before serving to soften some.
- You can garnish this with chopped nuts, or chocolate shavings, or anything you like.
- But it doesn't need anything, it's delicious like it is.
NotesMakes 2 pies.. Freeze one for later, you'll want it, I promise!
I got this from a great friend and its to die for good.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More