- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 3 8 oz containers Cool Whip, thawed
- 12 oz smooth peanut butter..I use Jiff
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 TB vanilla
- 2 Graham Cracker crusts
- Make sure cream cheese is soft and room temp, otherwise it beads up. (Does that sound like experience talking here?)
- Cream together cream cheese and 2 containers of Cool Whip with mixer on slow speed, increasing to medium.
- Add Peanut Butter, powdered sugar and vanilla and continue beating on medium speed until creamy. Spoon into pie crusts.
- Top with one half container of Cool Whip on each pie, smoothing it out to ends of pie.
- Cover and freeze for 3 to 4 hours.
- Allow to sit on counter top for 15 minutes or so before serving to soften some.
- You can garnish this with chopped nuts, or chocolate shavings, or anything you like.
- But it doesn't need anything, it's delicious like it is.
NotesMakes 2 pies.. Freeze one for later, you'll want it, I promise!
I got this from a great friend and its to die for good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
The Naked Macaron
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More