- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (1 lb 2.25 oz) devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme (from 7 oz jar)
- 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- 3 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Make cupcakes as directed on box using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place marshmallow creme in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on High 10 to 20 seconds or until slightly softened.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add marshmallow creme; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Frost cupcakes with whipping cream mixture. Arrange strawberries, cut side down, on each cupcake to form 5-point star. Place 3 blueberries in center of each star.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More