- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (1 lb 2.25 oz) devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme (from 7 oz jar)
- 1 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- 3 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Make cupcakes as directed on box using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place marshmallow creme in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on High 10 to 20 seconds or until slightly softened.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add marshmallow creme; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Frost cupcakes with whipping cream mixture. Arrange strawberries, cut side down, on each cupcake to form 5-point star. Place 3 blueberries in center of each star.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More