- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/4 cups chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1.69 ounce) packs M&M Milk Chocolate Candy (use only blue and red)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool whip topping, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) Graham Pie Crust
- Red, white and blue sprinkles
- Crumble cookies. Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Fold in cookies, blue and red M&M's and whipped topping.
- Spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
- Store in refrigerator.
NotesI saw a recipe similar to this one on Pinterest but I changed it up simply because the Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies didn't have blue M&M's in the cookie! It has the blue M&M on the package but that's it! I also added vanilla extract to the recipe and bought 2 packs of M&M's!
This pie is so creamy and delicious! Next time I make it I'm going to use shortbread cookies in place of chocolate chip just because I'm not a fan of chocolate chips and I think shortbread cookies would be awesome in this! My family loves chocolate chips but I think this recipe doesn't need them since the M&M's are chocolate!
It looked very festive for our 4th of July cookout!