- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2Tsp sugar, 2Tsp water, 1Tsp chopped crystallized ginger, 2med starfruit(sliced & seeded), 1cup sliced strawberries, sugar, 2cups Chablis or other dry white wine(chilled), 3/4cup sodium-free seltzer water(chilled), starfruit slices;
- Combine sugar, water, & ginger in microwavable glass cup or bowl. Microwave, uncovered, for 2-3min or until mixture forms a light syrup, stirring after every min. Cool slightly.
- Place starfruit, strawberries, & sugar mixture in container of an electric blender; top w/cover, & process until smooth.
- Cover & chill thoroughly. To serve, lightly moisten the rims of your glasses being used. Place sugar in a saucer; spin rim of each glass in sugar. Combine fruit mixture & wine, stirring well.
- Pour evenly into each glass. Add 3Tsp seltzer water to each glass; stir gently.
- Garnish w/starfruit slices. Serve immediately & Enjoy!
- To make non-alcoholic versions: substitute Chablis(or wine) w/sparkling white grape juice.
NotesThis is a great drink to serve at any party, just make the baby shower drinks w/o alcohol....LOL! Well hope you enjoy the fun drink!