- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2Tsp sugar, 2Tsp water, 1Tsp chopped crystallized ginger, 2med starfruit(sliced & seeded), 1cup sliced strawberries, sugar, 2cups Chablis or other dry white wine(chilled), 3/4cup sodium-free seltzer water(chilled), starfruit slices;
- Combine sugar, water, & ginger in microwavable glass cup or bowl. Microwave, uncovered, for 2-3min or until mixture forms a light syrup, stirring after every min. Cool slightly.
- Place starfruit, strawberries, & sugar mixture in container of an electric blender; top w/cover, & process until smooth.
- Cover & chill thoroughly. To serve, lightly moisten the rims of your glasses being used. Place sugar in a saucer; spin rim of each glass in sugar. Combine fruit mixture & wine, stirring well.
- Pour evenly into each glass. Add 3Tsp seltzer water to each glass; stir gently.
- Garnish w/starfruit slices. Serve immediately & Enjoy!
- To make non-alcoholic versions: substitute Chablis(or wine) w/sparkling white grape juice.
NotesThis is a great drink to serve at any party, just make the baby shower drinks w/o alcohol....LOL! Well hope you enjoy the fun drink!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The NourishFull Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More