- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryIn my world a party just isn’t a party without at least six kinds of cheese, and Baked Brie is the best of the best when it comes to pleasing your wine drinking friends. Don’t worry, as pretty and “impressive” as they tend to look all dolled up on your hostess’s serving platter it couldn’t be easier to make.
- 1 wheel of Brie (the bigger the better)
- 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust at room temperature
- Cute mini star cookie cutters
- Unwrap the Brie and cover it with the pie crust. Trim the excess dough carefully from the edges, smooth out the dough and close up any open seams. Roll out the remaining dough and decorate the pastry covered Brie with the cutout shapes.
- Bake in an oven proof dish at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.