- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 wheel of Brie (the bigger the better)
- 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust at room temperature
- Cute mini star cookie cutters
- Unwrap the Brie and cover it with the pie crust. Trim the excess dough carefully from the edges, smooth out the dough and close up any open seams. Roll out the remaining dough and decorate the pastry covered Brie with the cutout shapes.
- Bake in an oven proof dish at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
NotesIn my world a party just isn’t a party without at least six kinds of cheese, and Baked Brie is the best of the best when it comes to pleasing your wine drinking friends. Don’t worry, as pretty and “impressive” as they tend to look all dolled up on your hostess’s serving platter it couldn’t be easier to make.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More