- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix package
- 1 tub vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 pint strawberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees; (metal or glass pan). Grease (or lightly spray with cooking spray) bottom only of 13x9x2-inch rectangular pan. Make cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Pour into pan.
- Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Decrease bake time by 2 to 3 minutes if using dark or nonstick pan.) Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Frost with frosting. Arrange berries on frosted cake to create flag design. Serve immediately.
NotesPerfect for the 4th of July Potluck!!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Recipes for Vitality
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More