- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 min max
- 8 oz. Whipped topping
- 1 small box Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup Cherries, chopped
- 3 TB. Amaretto Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1. Mix a whipped topping with
- vanilla pudding.
- 2. Add Amaretto Coffee-mate and the
- chopped cherries.
- 3. Pour into serving glasses and
- refrigerate two hours until firm.
- Tip: When serving, top with a
- tablespoon of whipped topping
NotesI am a member of the Coffeemate BrewCrew... I contributed a recipe to CM but decided to try one of the others. I was wanting something super sweet and easy to make to take to my 1st week of in service at school.