- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 min max
- 8 oz. Whipped topping
- 1 small box Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup Cherries, chopped
- 3 TB. Amaretto Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1. Mix a whipped topping with
- vanilla pudding.
- 2. Add Amaretto Coffee-mate and the
- chopped cherries.
- 3. Pour into serving glasses and
- refrigerate two hours until firm.
- Tip: When serving, top with a
- tablespoon of whipped topping
NotesI am a member of the Coffeemate BrewCrew... I contributed a recipe to CM but decided to try one of the others. I was wanting something super sweet and easy to make to take to my 1st week of in service at school.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More