- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can pillsbury pizza dough
- 1/4 pound of sandwich size pepperoni
- 1/4 pound of sandwich size salami
- 2 16oz packages of the italian blend shreaded cheese
- Parmesean cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- First you take a large rectangular size cookie sheet. Spray bottom of pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough from the can and spread out evenly over the surface of cookie sheet.
- Lightly coat the pizza dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkly Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper, dried parsley and parmesean cheese evenly over dough. I really eye ball everything just make sure that you have it even.
- Then on half of the pizza dough place a layer of pepperoni, then a layer of cheese then a layer of salami and repeat.
- Once you have used all of your salami and pepperoni and cheese roll the stromboli to make a cylinder shape.
- Coat the outside crust with an egg wash and then sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 to 45 minutes or until stromboli is browned.
NotesMy husband LOVES pizza. I came up with this recipe for him and he absolutley loved it!! I have made it for several family functions and everyone raves about it.
I know this sounds like a lot of directions, it really is easy! And your husbands will love you for it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More