- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can pillsbury pizza dough
- 1/4 pound of sandwich size pepperoni
- 1/4 pound of sandwich size salami
- 2 16oz packages of the italian blend shreaded cheese
- Parmesean cheese
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- First you take a large rectangular size cookie sheet. Spray bottom of pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough from the can and spread out evenly over the surface of cookie sheet.
- Lightly coat the pizza dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkly Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, black pepper, dried parsley and parmesean cheese evenly over dough. I really eye ball everything just make sure that you have it even.
- Then on half of the pizza dough place a layer of pepperoni, then a layer of cheese then a layer of salami and repeat.
- Once you have used all of your salami and pepperoni and cheese roll the stromboli to make a cylinder shape.
- Coat the outside crust with an egg wash and then sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 to 45 minutes or until stromboli is browned.
NotesMy husband LOVES pizza. I came up with this recipe for him and he absolutley loved it!! I have made it for several family functions and everyone raves about it.
I know this sounds like a lot of directions, it really is easy! And your husbands will love you for it!!