- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 lbs. of meat
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle worcesershire sauce
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle soy sauce
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle Teriyaki sauce
- 1 - 16 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- You can add any of the following depending on your mood!
- 1 cup hoissin sause
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon caynne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- Mix together and marinate meat at least 3 hours (over night is best).
- Marinate vegatables for about 30 minutes.
NotesThis is a go to marinade at our house! It is great chicken, steak, kabobs and vegetables.
Recipes for Vitality
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More