- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 lbs. of meat
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle worcesershire sauce
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle soy sauce
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle Teriyaki sauce
- 1 - 16 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- You can add any of the following depending on your mood!
- 1 cup hoissin sause
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon caynne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- Mix together and marinate meat at least 3 hours (over night is best).
- Marinate vegatables for about 30 minutes.
NotesThis is a go to marinade at our house! It is great chicken, steak, kabobs and vegetables.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More