- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 5 lbs. of meat
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle worcesershire sauce
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle soy sauce
- 1 - 10 oz. bottle Teriyaki sauce
- 1 - 16 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- You can add any of the following depending on your mood!
- 1 cup hoissin sause
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chipotle powder
- 1/2 teaspoon caynne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- Mix together and marinate meat at least 3 hours (over night is best).
- Marinate vegatables for about 30 minutes.
NotesThis is a go to marinade at our house! It is great chicken, steak, kabobs and vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More