- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Tomato slices
- In a bowl, mix together ground beef, Montreal Steak Seasoning, ketchup, bacon and dill weed. Shape into four patties.
- Brush onion slices with oil. Place patties and onion slices on grill over medium heat. Grill 8-12 minutes or until burgers are well-done (160 degrees F internal temperature) and onion is tender, turning once.
- Add cheese slices to each burger one minute before cooking is completed. Place on hamburger rolls. Top with lettuce and tomato.
NotesThis burger works from the inside out. All the great flavors that are usually on the roll are already inside the burger
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More