- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Tomato slices
- In a bowl, mix together ground beef, Montreal Steak Seasoning, ketchup, bacon and dill weed. Shape into four patties.
- Brush onion slices with oil. Place patties and onion slices on grill over medium heat. Grill 8-12 minutes or until burgers are well-done (160 degrees F internal temperature) and onion is tender, turning once.
- Add cheese slices to each burger one minute before cooking is completed. Place on hamburger rolls. Top with lettuce and tomato.
NotesThis burger works from the inside out. All the great flavors that are usually on the roll are already inside the burger
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More