- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis burger works from the inside out. All the great flavors that are usually on the roll are already inside the burger
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Tomato slices
- In a bowl, mix together ground beef, Montreal Steak Seasoning, ketchup, bacon and dill weed. Shape into four patties.
- Brush onion slices with oil. Place patties and onion slices on grill over medium heat. Grill 8-12 minutes or until burgers are well-done (160 degrees F internal temperature) and onion is tender, turning once.
- Add cheese slices to each burger one minute before cooking is completed. Place on hamburger rolls. Top with lettuce and tomato.