- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 (4-ounce) beef cube steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 tomato, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg and water. In another, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- Season cube steaks on both sides with salt and pepper. Working one steak at a time, dip first in egg mixture, and then coat with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add steaks; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Turn and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate and add white wine to skillet, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan.
- Let sauce boil for about 3 minutes or until it is reduced and syrupy. Return steaks to pan and turn them once to coat in sauce. Serve steaks with sauce spooned over top and sprinkle with tomato and parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More