- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 14 ounce steak fillet (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomato, cut into eight wedges
- ½ Spanish onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce, torn into bite-size bits
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill.
- Wash steak and pat dry with a paper towel. Coat the steak with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place steak on hot grill and cook the first side for about 6-7 minutes. Turn steak and cook the other side for about 4-5 minutes. Remove steak and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato, onion, red pepper, lettuce and coriander.
- Slice the cooled steak into thin strips. Add steak to salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing and the Sriracha sauce.
- Add the sauce mixture to the salad and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
NotesWe’ve really spiced things up with this version of an Asian steak salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More