- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 14 ounce steak fillet (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tomato, cut into eight wedges
- ½ Spanish onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce, torn into bite-size bits
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 tablespoons Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill.
- Wash steak and pat dry with a paper towel. Coat the steak with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place steak on hot grill and cook the first side for about 6-7 minutes. Turn steak and cook the other side for about 4-5 minutes. Remove steak and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato, onion, red pepper, lettuce and coriander.
- Slice the cooled steak into thin strips. Add steak to salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing and the Sriracha sauce.
- Add the sauce mixture to the salad and toss well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
NotesWe’ve really spiced things up with this version of an Asian steak salad.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More