- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4oz steaks
- Chopped carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and garlic
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley
- Meat tenderizer if you have it
- Red wine
- In a baking dish place steak, sprinkle salt and pepper and meat tenderizer.
- Place all veggies around and on top.
- Pour red wine over everything so it's almost covered.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in oven at 400C
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More