- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4oz steaks
- Chopped carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and garlic
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley
- Meat tenderizer if you have it
- Red wine
- In a baking dish place steak, sprinkle salt and pepper and meat tenderizer.
- Place all veggies around and on top.
- Pour red wine over everything so it's almost covered.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in oven at 400C
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More