- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4oz steaks
- Chopped carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and garlic
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley
- Meat tenderizer if you have it
- Red wine
- In a baking dish place steak, sprinkle salt and pepper and meat tenderizer.
- Place all veggies around and on top.
- Pour red wine over everything so it's almost covered.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in oven at 400C
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Koken met Oma
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More