- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4oz steaks
- Chopped carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and garlic
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley
- Meat tenderizer if you have it
- Red wine
- In a baking dish place steak, sprinkle salt and pepper and meat tenderizer.
- Place all veggies around and on top.
- Pour red wine over everything so it's almost covered.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in oven at 400C
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More