- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/2 cup A-1 Thick & hearty steak sauce divided
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 french bread baquette, 16 to 20 inches long (about 10 ounces)
- 4 American single slices of cheese
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Mix dressing and 1/2 tsp of the steak sauce.
- Stir in tomatoes, set aside.
- Mix meat, remaining steak sauce and onions.
- Shape into 4 (½ inch thick) oval patties.
- Cut baguette crosswise into 4 pieces.
- Cut each piece lenthwise in half.
- Grill paties 4 min on each side or until cooked through (160F).
- Top each patty with a cheese slice.
- Add Baquette, cut-sides down, to grill.
- Grill 1 min or until baquettes are lightly toasted and cheese is melted.
- Fill baquette with cheeseburgers; top with dressing mixture.
- Garnish as desired with lettuce & sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.