- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/2 cup A-1 Thick & hearty steak sauce divided
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 french bread baquette, 16 to 20 inches long (about 10 ounces)
- 4 American single slices of cheese
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Mix dressing and 1/2 tsp of the steak sauce.
- Stir in tomatoes, set aside.
- Mix meat, remaining steak sauce and onions.
- Shape into 4 (½ inch thick) oval patties.
- Cut baguette crosswise into 4 pieces.
- Cut each piece lenthwise in half.
- Grill paties 4 min on each side or until cooked through (160F).
- Top each patty with a cheese slice.
- Add Baquette, cut-sides down, to grill.
- Grill 1 min or until baquettes are lightly toasted and cheese is melted.
- Fill baquette with cheeseburgers; top with dressing mixture.
- Garnish as desired with lettuce & sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
GAES PTO Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More