- Servings: 4
- 1 tbsp Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/2 cup A-1 Thick & hearty steak sauce divided
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 french bread baquette, 16 to 20 inches long (about 10 ounces)
- 4 American single slices of cheese
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Mix dressing and 1/2 tsp of the steak sauce.
Stir in tomatoes, set aside.
Mix meat, remaining steak sauce and onions.
Shape into 4 (½ inch thick) oval patties.
Cut baguette crosswise into 4 pieces.
Cut each piece lenthwise in half.
Grill paties 4 min on each side or until cooked through (160F).
Top each patty with a cheese slice.
Add Baquette, cut-sides down, to grill.
Grill 1 min or until baquettes are lightly toasted and cheese is melted.
Fill baquette with cheeseburgers; top with dressing mixture.
Garnish as desired with lettuce & sliced onions and tomatoes.
Makes 4 sandwiches.