- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 large artichokes, trimmed
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Lay each artichoke on its side and cut off the stem and the top.
- Place a steamer rack on the bottom of a large pot. Add enough water to touch the base of the rack. Place trimmed artichokes on the steamer rack and bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover pot. Steam artichokes until the base is tender, about 30 minutes, adding more water if necessary. To test tenderness, gently pierce base with a knife.
- Drain artichokes and transfer to individual plates. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing in individual dipping bowls.
- Serve dressing with artichokes.
NotesSteamed artichokes with the wow-factor dip.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More