- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 large artichokes, trimmed
- Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing
- Lay each artichoke on its side and cut off the stem and the top.
- Place a steamer rack on the bottom of a large pot. Add enough water to touch the base of the rack. Place trimmed artichokes on the steamer rack and bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover pot. Steam artichokes until the base is tender, about 30 minutes, adding more water if necessary. To test tenderness, gently pierce base with a knife.
- Drain artichokes and transfer to individual plates. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, pour Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing in individual dipping bowls.
- Serve dressing with artichokes.
NotesSteamed artichokes with the wow-factor dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More