- Cooking Time: 11
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. bean sprouts, chopped
- 1/4 lb. medium-size raw shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Microwave directions:
- Combine bean sprouts, shrimp, green onions, garlic, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe square dish.
- Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
- Divide biscuit dough into 10 pieces.
- Flatten each piece into 3 1/2-inch round, flouring hands if dough is sticky.
- Place about 2 Tbls of shrimp mixture in center of each round.
- Bring edges together to enclose filling, pinching edges to seal securely.
- Repeat with remaining rounds.
- Place half the filled buns on 6 to 7-inch microwave-safe plate.
- Set plate in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1/4 Cup hot water to bottom of dish.
- Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes, or until buns are cooked.
- Repeat with remaining buns.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More