- Cooking Time: 11
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. bean sprouts, chopped
- 1/4 lb. medium-size raw shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbls. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Microwave directions:
- Combine bean sprouts, shrimp, green onions, garlic, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe square dish.
- Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes, until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
- Divide biscuit dough into 10 pieces.
- Flatten each piece into 3 1/2-inch round, flouring hands if dough is sticky.
- Place about 2 Tbls of shrimp mixture in center of each round.
- Bring edges together to enclose filling, pinching edges to seal securely.
- Repeat with remaining rounds.
- Place half the filled buns on 6 to 7-inch microwave-safe plate.
- Set plate in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1/4 Cup hot water to bottom of dish.
- Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes, or until buns are cooked.
- Repeat with remaining buns.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More