- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 g peeled raw prawns
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 large kaffir lime leaf shredded
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg white lightly beaten
- 5 sheets nori
- DIPPIN SAUCE: 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce and 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Put the prawns, fish sauce, sake, coriander, kaffir lime leaf, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce into a food processor or blender and
- process until smooth.
- Add the egg white and pulse for a few seconds or until just combined.
- Lay the nori sheets on a work surface and spread
- prawn mixture over each, leaving a 2cm border at one end.
- Roll up tightly cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Trim the ends and with a very sharp knife, cut into 2cm lengths.
- Place the nori rolls in a paper lined bamboo steamer, cover the steamer and place over a wok of simmering water.
- Steam for 5 minutes. Serve with the dipping sauce.
- Make the dipping sauce by combining the sweet chilli and lime juice in a bowl.