- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 500 g peeled raw prawns
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 large kaffir lime leaf shredded
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg white lightly beaten
- 5 sheets nori
- DIPPIN SAUCE: 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce and 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Put the prawns, fish sauce, sake, coriander, kaffir lime leaf, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce into a food processor or blender and
- process until smooth.
- Add the egg white and pulse for a few seconds or until just combined.
- Lay the nori sheets on a work surface and spread
- prawn mixture over each, leaving a 2cm border at one end.
- Roll up tightly cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Trim the ends and with a very sharp knife, cut into 2cm lengths.
- Place the nori rolls in a paper lined bamboo steamer, cover the steamer and place over a wok of simmering water.
- Steam for 5 minutes. Serve with the dipping sauce.
- Make the dipping sauce by combining the sweet chilli and lime juice in a bowl.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More