- Cooking Time: 10 min.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- 1 fennel
- 3 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1 egg yolk (of a hardboiled egg)
- 1/2 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Clean, wash and cut all the vegetables. Steam them all together for 10 minutes. They should stay "al dente". Place them in a serving bowl.
- Boil the egg, let it cool a little, then remove the shell end the white part. You'll need only the yolk.
- Put the yolk, lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of olive oil in the blender (or use imersion blender), add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Mix shortly and then pour over the vegetables. Add the thyme and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More