- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWe had beautiful weekend in Washington. We had a nice surprise too, some friends called up and offered us a bucket of fresh steamer clams they had just got. So we fired up the bar-b and Eric qued them and I created a special Cayenne Butter Sauce to go along with the steamers. We enjoyed lunch on our patio.
- Fresh steamer clams
- Cayenne Butter Sauce Recipe-
- 2 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- A sprinkling of powdered Cayenne Pepper to taste.
- Blend together and melt in microwave.
- Take the fresh steamer clams that are clean and place on bar-b-quer
- over med/high heat and wait for them to pop open.
- When they pop open they are done.
- Remove and eat immediately.
- Remove from shell
- Dip each one in the Cayenne Butter Sauce
- Put in mouth.