- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Fresh steamer clams
- Cayenne Butter Sauce Recipe-
- 2 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- A sprinkling of powdered Cayenne Pepper to taste.
- Blend together and melt in microwave.
- Take the fresh steamer clams that are clean and place on bar-b-quer
- over med/high heat and wait for them to pop open.
- When they pop open they are done.
- Remove and eat immediately.
- Remove from shell
- Dip each one in the Cayenne Butter Sauce
- Put in mouth.
NotesWe had beautiful weekend in Washington. We had a nice surprise too, some friends called up and offered us a bucket of fresh steamer clams they had just got. So we fired up the bar-b and Eric qued them and I created a special Cayenne Butter Sauce to go along with the steamers. We enjoyed lunch on our patio.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More