- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 4-ounce cans mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 packet ranch dressing mix, 1/2 ounce or a scant 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1 ounce
- Place chicken pieces in a single layer in a 9x13" baking dish.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Cover with mushrooms.
- Blend sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix and cream.
- Spread over mushrooms.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over all.
- Bake at 375º 45-60 minutes or until top is brown and crusty and chicken is done. I baked mine 45 minutes and the chicken was a little over done and dry. I suggest checking it after 30-35 minutes.
NotesMakes 6 servings
Per Serving: 334 Calories; 17g Fat; 38g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More