STEPH'S YUMMY CHICKEN STUFF
- Servings: 6
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 4-ounce cans mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 packet ranch dressing mix, 1/2 ounce or a scant 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1 ounce
Place chicken pieces in a single layer in a 9x13" baking dish.
Season lightly with salt and pepper on both sides.
Cover with mushrooms.
Blend sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix and cream.
Spread over mushrooms.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese over all.
Bake at 375º 45-60 minutes or until top is brown and crusty and chicken is done. I baked mine 45 minutes and the chicken was a little over done and dry. I suggest checking it after 30-35 minutes.
Per Serving: 334 Calories; 17g Fat; 38g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs