- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar; stir until crumbly. Mix in 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts.
- Combine 1/3 cup flour and 1/3 cup sugar in small bowl. Cut in 3 tablespoons cold butter or margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture forms fine crumbs. Stir in 1/3 cup chopped walnuts.
- Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Cut in 3 tablespoons cold butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly.
- Combine 1/3 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly.
NotesWorks for topping on many things....muffins, pies, crisps....
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Taste of CenturyLink
Koken met OmaSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More