- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Steve's Chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- One stick of Fleishman's margarine, melted in pan
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Blend milk and egg.
- Combine flour and seasonings in a plastic bag. Shake chicken in seasoned flour.
- Dip chicken in milk/egg mixture.
- Shake chicken a second time in seasoning mix to coat thoroughly.
- Put chicken skin side down in margarine and then turn skin side up.
- Bake in convection oven 370 degrees about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 400º in a standard oven.
NotesThis recipe was on the back of a Crisco can many years ago. My brother was doing his internship at Children's Hospital in Los Angeles. He made this recipe as on the can of Crisco - it was a deep fried recipe. I made some adjustments and some tweaks and came up with an oven version of the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More