- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pkg. hot Italian sausage (8 links per pack)
- 6 large sweet onions
- 4 green peppers
- 3 red peppers
- garlic powder
- crushed red pepper
- 2 large jars Ragu Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- In a skillet, prepare your sausage (takes about 4 #10 skillets)
- While cooking sausage, halve and slice peppers and onions, set aside. When sausage is finished, SAVE THE GREASE. Place sausage and sauce in electric roaster set @ 250 - 275°. Cook down peppers and onions in grease, add approximately 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 taspooon of crushed red pepper to each pan and mix thoroughly. Liberally sprinkle paprika over peppers and onions, mix well. This will give the veggies a nice orangish-red color as they cook down. Add veggies and grease mixture to roaster and mix with sausage and sauce.
- Serve out of roaster onto sausage rolls and enjoy!!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
My Family Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More