- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pkg. hot Italian sausage (8 links per pack)
- 6 large sweet onions
- 4 green peppers
- 3 red peppers
- garlic powder
- crushed red pepper
- 2 large jars Ragu Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- In a skillet, prepare your sausage (takes about 4 #10 skillets)
- While cooking sausage, halve and slice peppers and onions, set aside. When sausage is finished, SAVE THE GREASE. Place sausage and sauce in electric roaster set @ 250 - 275°. Cook down peppers and onions in grease, add approximately 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and 1 taspooon of crushed red pepper to each pan and mix thoroughly. Liberally sprinkle paprika over peppers and onions, mix well. This will give the veggies a nice orangish-red color as they cook down. Add veggies and grease mixture to roaster and mix with sausage and sauce.
- Serve out of roaster onto sausage rolls and enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More