STEWED BEEF (SOMERSIZE LEVEL 1)
- 3 pounds of cubed beef stewing meat
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced dry onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute
Please the cubed beef in the crockpot. Slice the butter into about 12 slices and add it on top of the beef.
Mix the dry ingredients together, then sprinkle over the meat and butter.
Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5 hours. Stir several times during cooking.
I like to serve this over spaghetti squash, faux rice or vegetables.
Website Credit: http://www.wiredfoxterror.blogspot.com