- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds of cubed beef stewing meat
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon minced dry onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute
- Please the cubed beef in the crockpot. Slice the butter into about 12 slices and add it on top of the beef.
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then sprinkle over the meat and butter.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5 hours. Stir several times during cooking.
- I like to serve this over spaghetti squash, faux rice or vegetables.
NotesAny easy crockpot recipe for those on a Somersize way of eating or low carb.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More