- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 tea Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tea Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup White Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Using a large bowl, beat peanut butter, vanilla, brown sugar, and butter until smooth. Beat in egg.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating to combine.
- Roll dough into small balls, coating each with white sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet. Press each cookie gently with a fork, flatten to desired thickness.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack.
NotesA recipe I enjoy making over and over and over and over. I prefer the cookie to be thicker, moist but still crunchy. There are so many variations to Peanut Butter cookies! You can add Oats, Raisins, Crunchy or Smooth Peanut Butter, Chocolate candies on top...Have a glass of milk with these ones ;)
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More