- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 16 oz bag of chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 8 oz of butterscotch chips
- 1 6 to 8 oz package or can of crispy chow mein noodles
- 2 1/2 cups of salted, shelled peanuts
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips in a double boiler. When melted poor over the noodles and peanuts.
- Mix thoroughly. Spoon onto wax paper and refrigerate.
NotesI got this from my Mom. Everyone loves them.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Simple Homemade Favorites
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More