- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 16 oz bag of chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 8 oz of butterscotch chips
- 1 6 to 8 oz package or can of crispy chow mein noodles
- 2 1/2 cups of salted, shelled peanuts
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips in a double boiler. When melted poor over the noodles and peanuts.
- Mix thoroughly. Spoon onto wax paper and refrigerate.
NotesI got this from my Mom. Everyone loves them.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with Sabra
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More