- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 16 oz bag of chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 8 oz of butterscotch chips
- 1 6 to 8 oz package or can of crispy chow mein noodles
- 2 1/2 cups of salted, shelled peanuts
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips in a double boiler. When melted poor over the noodles and peanuts.
- Mix thoroughly. Spoon onto wax paper and refrigerate.
NotesI got this from my Mom. Everyone loves them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More