- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 16 oz bag of chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark)
- 8 oz of butterscotch chips
- 1 6 to 8 oz package or can of crispy chow mein noodles
- 2 1/2 cups of salted, shelled peanuts
- Melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips in a double boiler. When melted poor over the noodles and peanuts.
- Mix thoroughly. Spoon onto wax paper and refrigerate.
NotesI got this from my Mom. Everyone loves them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More