- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 (4oz) Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lite Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, teriyaki sauce and dry mustard.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Pour sticky sauce overtop and turn to coat chicken breasts.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and sauce has thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More