- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup rhubarb, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- stick muffin tin
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Combine and place in bottoms of greased non-stick muffin tin, 1 cup rhubarb, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg, then dry ingredients.
- Pour milk over and stir to moisten.
- Place equal amounts of batter over rhubarb.
- Bake at 350F 20-25 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More