- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1large head or cauliflower, washed and grated (a food processor works well for this)
- 1 egg scrambled
- 2-3 Tbs. Coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-2 tsp.each of turmeric, paprika and ginger
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Fancy additions: red pepper, minced green onions
- Heat the oil in a Wok or large pan.
- Add the grated cauliflower and garlic.
- Stir and add the spices.
- Pull the mixture away from the center of the Wok, add the egg to the center and stir until partly cooked.
- Mix everything back together until it is cooked but still firm.
- Add diced red pepper and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy the compliments.
NotesThis is a delicious substitute for rice. Made with grated cauliflower, it has the texture and flavor of fried rice without the carb. content. A great way to not eat grain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More