- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1large head or cauliflower, washed and grated (a food processor works well for this)
- 1 egg scrambled
- 2-3 Tbs. Coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-2 tsp.each of turmeric, paprika and ginger
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Fancy additions: red pepper, minced green onions
- Heat the oil in a Wok or large pan.
- Add the grated cauliflower and garlic.
- Stir and add the spices.
- Pull the mixture away from the center of the Wok, add the egg to the center and stir until partly cooked.
- Mix everything back together until it is cooked but still firm.
- Add diced red pepper and green onions.
- Serve and enjoy the compliments.
NotesThis is a delicious substitute for rice. Made with grated cauliflower, it has the texture and flavor of fried rice without the carb. content. A great way to not eat grain.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Delightful DessertsSee More
Jimmy Dean® Skillets, Southwest Style: Customizable Breakfast Burritos
Zucchini Patties with Zucchini Hummus
Pink Velvet CupcakesSee More