- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon onions, minced PLUS. "PLUS" means this ingredient in addition to the one on the next line, often with divided uses
- 1 teaspoon onions, minced
- 1 1/4 pound venison tenderloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil PLUS. "PLUS" means this ingredient in addition to the one on the next line, often with divided uses
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Thoroughly mix the first seven ingredients.
- Add venison and put in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet.
- Drain the venison.
- Stir fry over high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until just done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More