- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon onions, minced PLUS. "PLUS" means this ingredient in addition to the one on the next line, often with divided uses
- 1 teaspoon onions, minced
- 1 1/4 pound venison tenderloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil PLUS. "PLUS" means this ingredient in addition to the one on the next line, often with divided uses
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Thoroughly mix the first seven ingredients.
- Add venison and put in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet.
- Drain the venison.
- Stir fry over high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until just done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
My Family CookbookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More